Hello Friends!

Hello to all my 4th graders from the last school year, and a hello to my future 3rd graders! I hope that you are all having a wonderful summer! Fourth graders, I have missed you dearly this summer. I know you will love 5th grade–especially all the lunch options! 😉 I have heard from several of you this summer, and I hope to hear from more of you before the school year begins. I would also love to hear all about 5th grade once the school year gets underway.

To my future 3rd graders, I am excited to meet you! Several of you had a brother or sister in my class last year. 🙂 I have been working on getting ready for a new school year! I promise there will be a lot of fun! Oh, and our new building–it’s beautiful! Our classroom is awesome, and I’m sure you will be impressed by everything! Our room number is 207 and is on the 2nd story facing the street. There will be many adults, including me, to help you find it the first day of school.

This summer I went on a LONG road trip with my family. We drove almost 4,000 miles to many National Parks around the country. My favorites were Yellowstone National Park and The Grand Tetons. We also saw Mount Rushmore. Can you name the presidents on this monument carved into the mountain?

I’m looking forward to meeting you and having a fantastic school year!!

The Badlands

The Badlands